February 7 - 9, 2020.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. (ACH payments cannot exceed $10,000 in one transaction).
10% deposit will be required at time of registration, and the remaining 90% will be charged on November 1st, 2019.
**Starting November 2nd, all payments must be in full.**
Leotard sizes for each registered gymnast will be collected within this registration.
Please Note: Registration will temporarily close November 14 - November 28, 2019 to facilitate scheduling.
Registration will reopen until January 24th, 2020 or until the meet is full.
A NON-REFUNDABLE $10 processing fee will be added to all gymnasts and/or teams entered after the November 1st Registration Deadline.
All entry fees for Junior or Senior National Team Members are waived.
For any changes to registration once submitted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a confirmation email from the meet director once all changes have been made. If you have not received an email from the meet director within 72 hours of your change request, please email the meet director at email@example.com.
Every effort will be made to accommodate all level changes through January 1st, 2020.
A NON-REFUNDABLE $10 processing fee will be charged for all level changes after January 1st, 2020.
NO refunds will be given for any reason after Nov. 1st, 2019.
All refunds will be assessed a 3% processing fee.
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.